Tuesday, April 3, 2012

About the Blog



This is a blog that will become very entertaining to anyone who loves music. There is a variety of types of music and there are many different meanings. No one will have the same meaning for a song as someone else. 


This is all opinion based and will hopefully help people understand the world of music. I love music and just being able to listen to it every day makes my day better. Many times I find that the “mood” of the music often manipulates a person’s feelings. How many times have you ever been in a sad and depressed mood and then one of your favorite songs come on the radio and you begin to get happy and forget why you were mad in the first place? 


This is how I came to find the title of my blog Music Speaks Out because of the way music can affect a person. 


Many of the readers will learn how to find a way to listen to songs that are uplifting and encouraging. 


The  picture below represents that no matter how old and cracked or decayed the world becomes, music will continue live on and never die down. Regardless of how old the world grows, music will continue to evolve and affect the lives of the listeners each day.
 
Found this picture on Google Docs images.
http://goo.gl/nBeog

4 comments:

  1. I like your topic choice; however, I'm a little unsure about the focus for the rest of your posts. What will I learn as a reader? I love the background by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Payseur,

      This blog is going to tell the readers about how music affects someone's mood and they will hopefully learn what kind of music to listen to depending on how they are feeling.

      Delete
  2. What kind of music do you like? And I agree with Music Speaks Out for your title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aerosmithfan--

      My preference of music is country and thank you.

      Delete