Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Interview

I interviewed my dad for this blog to see what I can learn on what he thinks about music.

What kind of music do you listen to?
Personally, I like listening to rock music.


Do you think music influences who you are?
I do think music influences who I am because I listen to music that describes me and  my lifestyle.

Do you believe that music affects a person’s behavior?
I don’t think music can affect someone’s behavior because they make their own decisions with or without the music.

Do you check to see what your kids are listening to?
I don’t usually check to see what my kids are listening to because I feel that they know what is right and wrong.

In this quick interview, you see that he has the mind like majority of the people. They all seem to think that teenagers know right from wrong and music doesn’t affect them or their behavior. It amazes me that parents don’t take the time to see what their kids is in to. It shows that parents are putting too much trust in their kids and they don’t get to see who their children really are.

Parents: take the time to see what is influencing your kids to be who they are.
Kids: don’t get mad just because your parents care.

http://www.queensmamas.com/directory/mommy-music-and-me

No comments:

Post a Comment